Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

Latest UFO Videos - Latest UFO Sightings 


Uploaded by on Aug 25, 2011 

Comments by poster : --
 
Hello there!

Today I finished a project I have been working on for 10 years. The endresult:
33 minutes of video with close ups of UFO you have never seen elsewhere.

Each time when I present a video of alien lifeforms or UFO I receive lots of not so flattery comments (even insults) from self-proclaimed experts who come up with (semi)scientific explanations why these objects cannot be aliens or UFO.

Well this time it will be different because there is absolutely NO ONE who can explain what I found on NASA TV. Everyone is guessing and seeking for a logical explanation: Well there is NONE! These UFO are real.

At normal speed they look like flashes of coloured light. They move very fast through space and we normally are unable to see them. Sometimes however when they slow down speed we can capture them for a very short period of 0.035 seconds. (~1 frame) - NOTE: They move way too slow for cosmic rays!

After recording dozens of hours of NASA live transmissions (HD quality when available) I went through these videos frame by frame. Most of these UFO showed up in a single frame (but there are a few exceptions as I will show you). Each time I saw an interesting UFO (they are with millions!) I made a screenshot. Don't ask me for the original images as I will not give these away.

It is no rocketscience to capture these UFO, so literally anyone can do it without too much effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment