Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Latest UFO Video October 2011 - over Missouri

Latest UFO Videos - Latest UFO Sightings 


Uploaded by on Oct 4, 2011
I am just posting a description because i thought it was pointless to in the first place but... I will be posting a video of me and my friend who both witnessed it on this night. These are not Chinese lanterns if they where i would have seen them or someone else would have seen them lift off its a party i know my surroundings and no one lit up Chinese lanterns... This is a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). For all the people who don't know what UFO actually stands for it means no one knows what it is people are assuming stuff that don't even make sense i just know for a FACT that they are not Chinese lanterns... I dont know what happend to them i look down at my camera to stop recording it and POOF they are gone all 4 of them vanish..

No comments:

Post a Comment