Monday, January 7, 2013

UFO SIGHTING The Point, Torquay Front Beach Vic Australia 4th Jan 2013

Latest UFO Sightings - Latest UFO Videos January 2013

by Alicia5D
I spotted this very large and bright object flying overhead very high in the sky, I caught this clip on my iphone just as it was passing the star Sirius which I have tried to use as a reference in the video, the object was travelling directly North to South & I am facing east this was heading out over Bass Straight, there was NO flashing lights at all and it appeared as a large triangle with 3 consistant light sources although you can't really see that in this video.

Further... I did ask the Pleiadians to make an appearance so I could record it on my new iphone 5 (as a test) only minutes before this appeared...YES I'm that crazy and yes this is what I filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment