Friday, March 15, 2013

MAR-11-2013 RED GLOWING U.F.O CAUGHT ON VIDEOTAPE HIGH IN ALTITUDE OVER SAN ANTONIO,TX

Latest UFO Clips - Latest UFO Videos 2013

Published on Mar 12, 2013
...Latest U.F.O Sighting Mar-11-2013 over San Antonio,Texas..
On Mar-11-2013 was a clear day no cloud's in sight..I notice a flash high in altitude.I grabbed my camcorder for a closer observation..When zooming in,I was surprised to see this Red glowing UFO..It was clearly no aircraft..This object was traveling SouthEast high in altitude...I pan back to find a reference point,(ended using the top of a roof/some trees).When i began to zomin,it appear to be rotating...As you can see on the video this object seems to be traveling at high altitude.While i was filming unknown began to emit an extremely bright glow.It did not seem to reflect the sun's ray's,It seemed to be glowing..At one point another U.F.O Orb comes into veiw.You can clearly see both travel in opposite directions..It took me by surprised,I did not expect to witness something. .These Glowing U.F.Os were clearly no aircraft's/ weather-balloons or satellites...

No comments:

Post a Comment