Friday, September 17, 2010

UFO Filer's Files #38 - 2010 Russia continues "UFO program"

In Special Reports, this week's files cover: UFO Confirmed Over Echo Flight Missile Launch Facility, Sign Up for Weekly Files, Global Network To Scan The Skies For UFOs, and Russia continues "UFO program."
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings over Alabama, California, Colorado,-Connecticut, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Sightings of UFOs also occurred in Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence hat occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
Special Reports
UFO Confirmed Over Echo Flight Missile Launch Facility.
MALMSTROM AIR FORCE BASE, MONTANA -- Robert Kaminski reports, "Since this was a missile field site peculiar incident, a determination was made to send out an investigation team to survey the LCF [Echo Launch Control Facility] and the LFs [Launch Facilities,] to determine what failures or related incidents could be found to explain the cause. The five persons team was made up of qualified engineers and technicians headed by a scientist. After a week in the field the team returned and pooled their data. At the outset the team quickly noticed a lack of anything that would come close to explain why the event occurred. There were no significant failures, engineering data or findings that would explain how ten missiles were knocked off alert. This indeed turned out to be a rare event and not encountered before. The use of backup power systems and other technical system circuit operational redundancy strongly suggests that this kind of event is virtually impossible once the system was up and running and on line with other LCF's and LF's interconnectivity.

After months of investigation, the team met with me to report their findings and it was decided that the final report would have nothing significant in it to explain what happened at E-Flight. In other words there was no technical explanation that could explain the event. The team went off to do the report. Meanwhile I was contacted by our representative at OOAMA (Don Peterson) and told by him that the incident was reported as being a UFO event—That a UFO was seen by some Airmen over the Launch Control Facility at the time E-Flight went down.

Subsequently, we were notified a few days later, that a stop work order was on the way from OOAMA to stop any further effort on this project. We stopped. We were also told that we were not to submit the final engineering report. This was most unusual since all of our work required review by the customer and the submittal of a final Engineering report to OOAMA.Thanks to the Ken Pfeifer MUFON New Jersey and UFO Chronicles.
Sign Up for Weekly Files
Robert Stiles writes, Hello Major Filer, I listen to you the first Tuesday of each month the on Jeff Rense Program. I am embarrassed I have not emailed you sooner thanking you for doing what our loving government and media should be doing. I would like to sign up for your weekly emails. My photo contributions are attached. The disk over the river is Route 141 in Colorado. The river is the Delores. The mercury capsule like item with the tail was very weird. I shot it in Cedar Mesa Utah a vast wilderness area.


All photos are film and nothing is attached to outside of image. One question you may want to address on Jeff's program next month is what is this war in space? Ed Grimsley on you tube shows some kind of conflict. Since Americans can't heed Gen Washington's admonitions about foreign entanglements. Thanks to Robert Stiles Editor's Note: There are indications of a conflict between us and the aliens or between alien visitors.
China Global Network To Scan The Skies For UFOs

Beijing -- A meteor-monitoring network to be completed this year may provide more solid evidence to confirm or debunk UFO sighting claims. The city will establish six monitoring stations to observe flying objects that cross the sky, the first of their kind in China.
With 3 million yuan ($441,897.78) in government funding, the Beijing network will mainly be used to track falling stars, comets and meteors of a certain brightness, said Kou Wen, the Beijing Planetarium expert in charge of the project. "The station can observe and record almost anything that flies overhead, including meteor showers and UFOs, Kou said, "providing a chance to supply more accurate documentation that can be used to verify or dismiss UFO witness reports.
Beijing's UFO Research Organization chief Zhou Xiaoqiang welcomed the new system. "It's often difficult to determine what the flying object is based solely on experience, when there's only a picture or a witness' recollection," he said. "Statistics collected from the stations could discover new meteor groups and also help scientists to locate meteorites, Kou said.
A meteor was witnessed falling to earth on the west side of Beijing in December last year, but scientists never recovered the meteorite. The six stations will be built in the Beijing Planetarium and Daxing, Huairou, Pinggu, Miyun and Yanqing. The stations will be run by computers only, with a dome that opens and closes automatically according to weather conditions, Kou said. Six cameras and an automatic control device will be installed inside. Test operations at the stations are estimated to begin in a few month. Thanks to Xuyang Jingjing www.globaltimes.cn and www.ufocasebook. Ken Pfeifer MUFON New Jersey www.worldufophotos.org
Russia continues "UFO program" over Lenin's birthplace
Ulyanovsk -- (WAPA) - Russia has launched a program to build a powerful, multi-purpose airship that will certainly cause many UFO reports. This time, though, the words "Flying saucer are not inappropriate at all.

The first such aerostate is officially named "Aerostatic thermoballasted vehicle": or simply "Locomoskyner", after its manufacturer LocomoSky. A prototype flying saucer (presented at "MAKS 2009 air show") was seven meters (23 feet) in diameter and was able to transport 20 kg (44 lbs) of cargo. The company, however, plans to produce aircraft with a cargo-carrying a passenger capacity of up to 11,000 people and up to 600 tons of cargo. It will be able to hover, perform a vertical landing, move in a straight line with speeds close to 100 kmph. It will need no special ground-based facilities to land.

The flying saucer will be able to transport outsized cargoes to remote and inaccessible areas. The "Locomoskayner airship takes to the air with nothing more than helium, and hot air cells to regulate its buoyancy. Propulsion of the craft is provided by several electric motors, and small wings on the periphery of its disc-shaped hull give the vehicle extra lift in flight. The shape, which resembles an UFO, provides extra stability, and the ability to hover for extended periods. The five-year project is based in the city of Ulyanovsk (originally named Si mbirsk, Lenin's birthplace), 893 km east of Moscow. Thanks to Avionews.
Sightings in the United States
Alabama Blinking White Light
ASHVILLE -- On September 6, 2010, I saw an object moving parallel to the tree line at 8:40 PM, that had a blinking white light and two rays of light streaming toward the ground. Then it hovered, reversed direction and moved forward a few times. It continued through the clear night sky for a minute or two until out of sight behind some trees. We expected it to be a helicopter, but there was no noise. It moved to the west over the Ragland/Pell City Alabama areas. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
California Sightings
Thousand Oaks -- On August 21, 2010, at 12:00 noon, I captured a short video of a white in a blue sky. There are other objects in the pictures that resemble the larger object. I did not notice the other objects until I uploaded the pictures and zoomed in.
Exactly one week earlier on August 14, around 5:30 pm while floating on my back in the swimming pool my wife and I observed two bright "star-like objects directly above us. One of the objects stayed stationary while the other headed away south.
Then the stationary object began to move south slowly, made a complete 180 degree turn and returned. It seemed to be a white sphere shinning bright and heading north and we again lost sight of it.
GRASS VALLEY -- Four of us, on September 5, 2010, at 9:45 PM, saw two objects traveling in synchronized formation heading north about 50 miles northeast of Sacramento.. The lead object led the second object a hundred feet. When they approached almost directly overhead, they slowed and climbed up to space. I have never seen anything like them and believe the objects were intelligently controlled.
Note: Sometimes two objects flying together are the result of the Space Station and Space Shuttle flying together. The space station was visible in an entirely different portion of the sky. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Colorado Sphere
DENVER -- I was driving west on 3rd Avenue on September 7, 2010, to the south near Cranmer Park just above the trees I observed three very large bright spherical objects. Two were white lights and one was crimson. The two white objects seemed to cross in close proximity to each other with the crimson object centered slightly below them. These two objects moved in opposite directions leaving the crimson object. When it completed the V shaped route it hovered for about 60 seconds. There was no sound from any of the objects and they were way too large to be helicopter lights. The spherical object was a beautiful crimson with black running through that looked like beautiful plasma with flames. It started moving down behind the trees and then it was gone. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Connecticut Pulsating Diamond

Madison -- On August 27, 2010, at 10:17 PM, my wife and I along with another couple and the children were setting up our campsite at the Hammonasset State Park in Madison. My wife said to everyone "Look at that!" We all turned to see a diamond shaped object pulsating red/orange moving slowly to the northeast. I referenced the object with two pine trees at a range of 100m across a flat open field. The object moved from 150 to a bearing of 120 degrees, paused, and then rapidly ascended into space. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com/

Georgia Disk

Cumming -- I was walking to my car at 6 AM, on August 23, 2010, when I saw a saucer shaped colored lights in the sky. A green light was flashing on and off with a red light flashing on and off on the other side. In the middle were clear lights. It stayed in the same position for at least ten minutes then the colors and the object faded and got smaller like a pulsating star. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com/
CANTON -- On September 12, 2010, I went outside to our back deck to put out the Tiki lights, at 10:05 PM, and noticed a strange pulsating light in the west about 12 miles away. I could just make out some color flickering around the white light. A jet was flying a little higher. I asked my wife and daughter to get our cameras, and they began to take pictures. There were bright white, red, blue, green, and orange lights flickering all around it. The main light moved clock wise to counter clock wise several times then it blinked out. The object at arm's length would be about three mm in diameter. My daughter took some video of an object the size of a 737 aircraft that moved quickly over the tree line. The attached photo is a day time picture of the night time observation position. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Illinois Light
FOX LAKE -- On September 9, 2010, I was walking down the road with a couple of friends and noticed a flying bright red light. I pointed it out just as something flashed about 500 feet to the left of the object. After that flash, the bright red object started to become smaller and smaller as if it were going straight up. Then flying horizontal for a minute it traveled over our heads and appeared to fly off into space. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Scott Air Force Base -- On September 12, 2010, we were at the air show as the Golden Knights Army Parachutists were about bailout of an aircraft, when I noticed two bright white objects hovering in the nw sky. Mother saw one of the orbs headed off to the NW at very high speed. The second orb was static for ten seconds, and then followed at high rate of speed. I sent an inquiry to public affairs at Scott Air Force Base, but do not expect much of a reply. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Indiana Orange Exclamation Point
Terre Haute -- On August 27, 2010, I was backing up my truck when a silver shine caught my eye about a mile away. My guess is the object was 500 feet across. It was a smooth disk with no markings with the top the same as the bottom like two Frisbees put together. I realized this was not a plane or anything I could explain. I truly believe I may have seen something amazing. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Webster -- On Saturday nights, I sing onboard the historic Dixie,' Indiana's oldest paddle-wheel boat on Webster Lake. I perform on the top deck of the boat and have an unobstructed view of the sky. On September 14, 2010, at about 10 PM, we were we traveling west when the captain of the boat tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at an object flying east very slowly. The captain said, "When I first saw it from the wheelhouse, I thought it was a missile, but I can't explain its large red leading-edge light. The captain stopped the boat and turned off the paddlewheel, and the object was completely silent. I called the attention to some 45 passengers to the object that was flying above the spotty clouds at only a few thousand feet.
The object was the size of a dime held at arm's length. Its leading edge was a large very bright red, glowing circular spot light. Immediately behind that was a rectangular light three times as long as the spot which was an even brighter, with an orange glow which scintillated and looked like an open flame. All I could see were the orange lights, no wings or visible superstructure. The craft was shaped like a fat exclamation point travelling point-first. It left no smoke or vapor trail. It continued due east, never changing its direction or rate of speed until it was out of sight.
Four days later, I was performing at a retirement home and an employee told me that her son saw the same object fly over the airport in Ft. Wayne, 40 miles due east. I asked her to describe what he saw and his description was identical to mine. Thanks to Bob Barnes, Voice Artist.
Kentucky Man Terrified by Low Flying Triangle
Edmonton -- At 9:30 PM, I was driving in a rural area on September 4, 2010, and saw a bright light next to a cell phone tower which I thought was another tower. It was very bright and flashed every second. I then realized the lights were moving and assumed it was a plane. The next time it blinked, I realized it was way too close to the ground to be a plane. The next time it blinked I realized the lights were in the form of a triangle and it was coming towards me.
I stopped my vehicle and got my phone out in an attempt to get a picture of the hovering object. I got a very close look at it, but all I could see was the bottom lit up. The lights were white, similar to LED lights, and very bright. The bottom had a metal triangular frame around it. I was frightened and floored the gas petal as I felt it was following me, but then let me go.
Note: It is not clear if the witness obtained a photo. The witness has been contacted and any further information will be updated. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Louisiana Multiple Sightings
Hammond -- On August 27, 2010, and later dates, at 8 PM, I was standing on my porch and noticed a star that was twinkling various colors. I told my family and grabbed the binoculars and observed a triangular object slowly passing in our western sky. We live on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain in the swamp/piney woods, low country. We watched the object ever so slowly pass again on September 7, 2010, and had our second UFO party. Every night at dusk this triangular ship drops out of the sky and slowly moves away flying either north or northwest. I have left reports of this all over the internet and need some information as to what is going on.
The ships front-tip light glows many colors red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white and sometimes just amber. It has two 45 degree angled wings with lights that twinkle in synchronicity or either do not blink at all. We had a party with seven witnesses plus friends and family. My husband is in the Air Force and has watched the lights each night but has no idea what it may be. We wonder who is piloting this craft and what are they doing descending essentially into my front yard? I do feel as though we are being observed because the lights are often visible through my bedroom window. My husband falls asleep and I have watched it until it floats off almost every night. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Massachusetts Triangle
Westminster --
On August 29, 2010, at 10:10 PM, I saw the lights of an object smaller than a plane traveling slowly east and silently above treetop level. It was triangular in shape, with very bright light yellow oval lights. It disappeared behind a large pine tree. When I moved to see the craft, it had turned into a pinpoint of light and was gone. Westminster is about 50 miles northwest of Boston. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Nevada Cigar
Bullhead City -- On August 31, 2010, I was driving east on Woodbury Road heading towards the Laughlin Bridge which goes over the Colorado River leading into, Arizona. I noticed the UFO heading west flying towards me but could not identify it as anything with which I was familiar. The sky was very clear and the UFO was approaching very close to my vehicle. I could see it was a cigar shaped craft, and dark gray. It was flying parallel 40 to-50 feet to my left and no more than 50 feet off the ground. It was about 40 feet in length with no windows visible.
It was totally silent and had no visible sign of a jet or smoke trail. After passing my car, I looked in my side view mirror as well as my rear view mirror. The craft had completely vanished. I had my video camera in my car, but by the time I stopped to look, it was gone. I have had other UFO sightings in the past but nothing quite this close. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Rachel -- Chuck Zukowski writes, "On September 5, 2010, I did a little road trip throughout parts of Nevada that included traveling to the area around what is known as Area 51. This area is open range' used by cattle ranchers. As I drove east on Highway 375, I noticed a dead cow near the road. I pulled over and was shocked to see what looked like a cattle mutilation to my un-trained eyes. I took two quick photos and continued on my way. Now, I have no idea if this cow was dead from natural causes, predators, or others, but the longer I thought about it, the longer I thought I should seek out an expert for his/her review Thanks to Chuck Zukowski http://ufonut.com/wordpress/?p=1591
New Jersey Boomerang
SEWELL -- I observed a silent boomerang shaped object with slow pulsing rear red lights, and very bright forward lights on June 27, 2000. I called our local police department to see if anyone else had reported anything "strange" the past evening--they asked me to elaborate--I was very embarrassed to say UFO--I even said "Please don't think I am crazy or anything but I saw something in the air very strange" --the officer kind of blurted a small laugh and asked me to hold...came back and simply said "no, we had no reports of any kind like that". I said thank you and hung up.
Im a local business owner with four employees and previously reported to NUFORC. This whole incident is still vividly etched into my memory, and I still discuss it with my Dad who is a prominent Physicist and is amazed at the detail that I can relate in my accounting. Thanks to Marc Gagliardi and MUFON CMS
New York Silvery Object
Queens Village -- On September 4, 20106 to 6:30 PM, I was sitting on the side of my house looking up admiring the pretty blue sky with not a cloud in it. Then, flying from West to East, I saw an object that looked silvery and reflecting the sunlight. It was very far up in the sky and it looked like a high flying jet aircraft.
I kept looking, but then it suddenly started to fly in all directions at an extremely fast speed. Up, down, diagonal, side to side. Then it straightened out and pointed up and disappeared. I don't know any aircraft that can move like that at that speed! When I did some investigating online, I saw that another person in my area saw something that he couldn't explain. Also NOTE: The photo I posted was taken after the sighting, so there is nothing to see. I wanted you to see what the sky looked like.
Note: I don't know of any jet (or known aircraft) that could execute maneuvers described by the witness. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Ohio Triangle
Sandusky -- George! Your latest Filer's Files mentioning the Triangle Craft made me realize that I never told you about the one I had seen on July 3, 2010. My sister and I were at a large fireworks display, and there was another spectacular fireworks display just across the road from the one where I was. Before they began, I thought of reports that the "space people" love our fireworks displays because they don't see anything like it on other planets. So I wondered, as I stood there waiting for the fireworks to begin, where any UFOs may be watching and picking up our thoughts to summon them.
Just as the second fireworks display ended, my sister and I saw a glowing red-orange craft gliding north. People were saying, "Look!" "What's That?!" It's not making any sound!" "What IS IT?!" "I think it's a UFO!!"And then it vanished! Thanks to Kristen
Oregon Red Lights
Portland -- On September 6, 2010, at 10 PM, my husband and I were watching TV, when we see two orange and reddish lights moving slowly an equal distance apart from northeast to southwest spaced at about a 20 degree angle.
We ran outside to get a closer look and a third light appeared as if to fade in. Then suddenly all three faded out as if they went behind a cloud, but it was completely clear in the skies that night. There was no sound. The whole event took about eight minutes. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Ross Island -- On September 11, 2010: at 3 PM, we were kayaking in the Portland Area on the Willamette River, when I saw two objects in the sky. They were hovering and at first appeared to change shape. I was on the east side of Ross Island and looking up for ten minutes over Maglagulin Avenue as I watched the objects drift to the southeast over Sellwood. The objects got a bit smaller as if they were moving away, but they remained the same distance apart and had a silver shine to them. If it were balloons the distance between them would have changed. Three other kayakers saw these objects and I also pointed them out to a couple in a motor boat hoping they had binoculars to get a better look. They didn't, but verified that it was hard to explain anything that these objects could be. As I paddled farther south on the River I looked back to see that they had disappeared http://ufosnw.com
South Carolina Charleston Channel 2 TV
Simpsonville -- On September 7, 2010, Channel 2 TV reports a witness says he has proof there's something in outer space, we can't explain. "I don't think it was anything of this world, I really don't." Jawad Ashy says he spotted something Sunday night that even modern science can't explain, but maybe his camera could.... Ashy states, "It's not a saucer, not an airplane." It's a blue blob bouncing across the sky. Ashy is convinced it's a UFO. Ashy s "At first I was like wow this is pretty cool, Oh no, it's seen us, it's coming to get us!"
Melissa Keeney - WSPA states, " Ashy says the camera doesn't lie, but we wanted proof. Was this the stuff of science or something really out of this world? Ed Richards - "It's an extraordinary claim, and takes extraordinary evidence and so to say that it's something that's not military or something like that, it takes a lot to prove that." As for Ashy, "I'm an amateur UFO hunter now. " Richards says those who have a fascination with space can always come to the Astronomy club at the Roper Mountain Science Center . Thanks to Charleston tv 2.
PARIS MT. -- On September 6, 2010, we saw a big, triangular shaped aircraft with seven bright white lights traveling S/SW toward Greenville.

I was co-hosting a labor-day bonfire when my friends' brother saw it tracking from right to left very quickly. I said something excitedly, and spotted a triangular shape with 3 to 7 bright white lights (one at the tip and two on rear points of the craft and maybe as many as 4 on the rear edges of the craft). The object may have been as much as three miles away from my location and was no higher than 2000 feet. I'm attaching sketches of the craft. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Pennsylvania Cylindrical Object
Saylorsburg -- On September 3, 2010, the witness stated, "My wife and I saw an orange round cylindrical' object moving slowly across the sky about 6:15 PM. The object entered and exited the clouds. The witness video taped the object with his camcorder but is not obvious. The object emitted no sound and was visible for about 15 minutes. Listen to Witness Report (MP3)
Note: The video has been viewed and a still image was extracted showing the area of the sky where the object was observed. The red highlight on the image above shows what could be the object. The witness used a Canon 41X Advanced Zoom FS 200 Camcorder. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Tennessee Orbs
NASHVILLE -- On September 11, 2010, around 7 P, I saw a black or dark brown drone like object with sharp angles. It looked like it was morphing and turning around and flew and turned direction like a rotisserie. After observing for about three minutes a second light cigar shaped, very luminous object appeared behind it. I snapped several photos with my phone, but only one shows both. The dark one seems not to have registered in the other photos. Two of us witnessed the silent objects. They did not appear to be any known conventional aircraft. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Texas Lights
BRECKENRIDGE -- On September 4, 2010, at 9:25 PM, I stepped outside and my attention was drawn to a bright orange light in the WSW sky. The object was at the tops of the trees over 900 feet away and began to rise in elevation, 2 to 3 degrees and stopped its ascent.
I reached in the door and grabbed my camera, taking two shots. I then got my binoculars and saw a bright white orange light that looked like Venus until it moved. The light turned red and disappeared completely. Total viewing time was ten minutes. Note: Venus had set an hour earlier. Thanks to MUFON CMS
West Virginia Orbs
White Sulfur Springs -- I guess you can say I had my 15 seconds of fame back in 1998, when I was on a show aired by FOX called, "UFO's: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape 2" I have still been seeing these UFOs ever since, and recently, I purchased a new Canon 5D Mark 2 - 21 megapixel digital camera and I have been taking pictures of the UFOs instead of video which is of course harder to obtain from these objects at the speeds they travel.
I shot four pictures in a row of at least two dozen UFOs flying through the clouds on September 9, 2010 at 1 PM. They were all flying at high speed with the clouds were around 40,000 feet. All of the objects seemed to follow one another in a row through the clouds zipping upwards and back down half way into the clouds following each other. It was certainly fantastic and breathtaking to see all of them at once. They kept in perfect stride with one another's speed at almost the same distance away from one another. One picture has three UFOs in it. The second picture has five UFOs, the third picture has six, and the forth has nine UFOs in it. If you would like for me to send more just email me.
Note: The witness used a very high resolution camera so enlargements produced more detail. I wasn't able to find any of the number of objects in two of the photos as listed by the report above. Also I believe that the cloud layer is around 15,000 feet rather than 40,000 feet as listed by the witness in the report. The fact that the witness saw the objects rather than found them in the background of photos adds more strength to this report. The other photos will be requested. Updates will be posted. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
Worldwide Sightings
Algeria Lights
ZITUNA -- Around August 7, 2010, here in, I am a Canadian and recently married to an Algerian, and this month has been the month of Ramadan so we are up all night, have coffee from 3-4 am and then sleep most of the day. Our house is set high in the mountains overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Ramadan just ended September 10th, and during this period up until yesterday my husband, my sister-in-law and I are seeing something unexplainable appearing the first time around 3:21 am. We saw this big white light, and it pulsed on and off, floating, turned off, and then appeared again in a different spot, doing the same thing, about ten times.
Its erratic and appeared at 2 am, SW of the Little Dipper, doing the same thing a couple days later, and I watched it disappear and five minutes later it was back, in a different spot. It did this off and on till after 4 am. Four days later, it was back at 3 am. We saw it again on September 6, and 9th around 2 am, flashed twice on and off very slowly, with seconds in between the flashes. On September 11, at 8:30 pm, it did the same thing. It is not a plane. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Australia Star like Light
Sydney, Darling Harbour -- On August 1, 2010, at 12:30 AM, I was talking with a friend who was smoking outside Cargo Bar when I noticed an object that looked like a star travelling diagonally towards the northeast. I pointed it out to my friend who immediately acknowledged it was unusual. It continued for a few seconds then stopped on the spot, flew upwards and then started moving west. About a second later the light faded and it was gone. Thanks to www.UFOinfo.com

Canada Bright Orange Orb

T win Shores, Prince Edward Island -- On August 29, 2010, my friend and I were camping around 12:30 AM, when we heard someone yelling from the beach. We went towards them and witnessed a circular like fireball for two minutes about 1/7th the size of the moon.
It was kind of like a bright orange orb that glowed on the outside, and when it got further away it resembled a fireball. We watched it to the point where it was too far away to see. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Chinese Airport Shut Down by UFO
http://www.popfi.com/wp-content/uploads/flying-triangle.jpg BAOTOU -- Ron Hogan reports, "It's becoming a uniquely Chinese problem that for some reason, their airports keep getting shut down by UFOs. First, there was the UFO buzzing the airport in July , and now, Baotou Airport in the Chinese province of Inner Mongolia was shut down for about an hour by another unidentified flying object . Of course, no one in China is saying that an actual alien spacecraft is what shut down the airport, just some weird spot on the radar. According to a Baotou spokeswoman, "The airport received a notice from the Hohhot Air Traffic Management Bureau about the appearance of a UFO. To guarantee security, the aircraft heading for the airport had to land at secondary airports. Otherwise, it may have led to collisions. Baotou Airport ,
Costa Rica Cylinder
Tilaran, Guanacaste -- On August 2, 2010, when I took the picture of church, I didnt see any object.
I found the object when I checked the pictures in my laptop computer. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Italy Starlight
GrosSetto -- On September 9, 2010, I was going out with my dog when I saw the star like object for the first time after sunset. At first I thought the object was a shining planet, like Venus or Mars. It was stuck in the sky. After a minute I was walking down the street, I turned back, saw again "the star" above and in few seconds it disappeared like a teardrop. I was surprised. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Spain Red Orb
Puerto Banus -- I saw a large orange-red orb on August 29, 2010, at 11 PM, that was solid and there was no surrounding gas. It appeared large as a plate in the sky in front of the clouds and disappeared. It moved slowly and reappeared a couple of minutes later in a different location close by. The duration of both sightings was five minutes. Four witnesses saw the object that was not a Chinese lantern, balloon or red light. It was too big and too solid. It wasn't a meteor or satellite. Maybe it was some military or unknown aircraft? Thanks to MUFON CMS
UK/England
Barnoldswick, Lancs -- On August 2, 2010, at 4 am, my 19 year old son was woken by cats fighting and got up to go to the loo and looked out of his window because he saw a bright light in the sky. He stood and watched very bright light alone for ten minutes about 10 to 15 minutes. The light was moving about making a 'S' shaped flight. He was quite scared and excited and he came bursting into wake me and his dad. Then all three of us saw this thing. It had changed position and was a bit further away by the time we saw it.
It was a cloudy night with no stars visible, but we could see a hazy moon. There was no sound. It appeared to waver about a bit whilst I watched then it started to rise quite quickly till it became a distant speck and disappeared, then it came back down, getting bigger till it was quite bright again. We found a pair of old binoculars to get a better look and it was triangular and very bright blue white in colour. It was visible for about an hour.
We are use to seeing lots of lights in the sky because we must be on the flight path for one of the airports but this was totally different and the longer we watched the stranger it became because we just couldn't come to terms with what it might be. Thanks to UFOINFO.com.
North yorkshire -- On September 12, 2010, I went outside for a smoke at 5:45 GMT, to see Jupiter as it's been really bright now. I could not believe my eyes as there was a deep red star just down and to the right of Jupiter. Also a white was star moving around it. The white star was smaller than the red star and the red star was smaller than Jupiter. Then the red star just faded away followed by the white one. Later, I kept looking outside for them, but saw nothing. Thanks to MUFON CMS
South Wales
BARRY -- On September 11, 2010, at 9:10 PM, I was walking back from the shop on Holton Road and noticed four solid bright white lights moving in the sky. The third one was slightly lower than the rest looking like four Jupiters. Shortly they changed into one bright orange ball of light which was slightly bigger than all the white ones put together. They changed direction and flew over the houses close to my street and then flew out of sight. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Kate Valentine's UFO Talk Radio
Atlantic Coast UFO's, the creator of The Kate Valentine UFO Show, which airs Fridays at 1PM on WVNJ am 1160, has launched it's second show Viewpoints, which airs from midnight to 1am on WYNM am 970 the Apple. Kate Valentine is at the helm on both UFO Talk Radio Shows, which can also be heard streaming live or by podcast at www.atlanticcoastufos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment