Friday, September 17, 2010

Westbury Long Island UFO Sighting



I was in the parking lot of a music venue on Long Island, tailgating with friends prior to the show, on the 3rd of July 2010. I had my cell phone out and was taking a picture of the venue and the sky at 7:00pm (note: not a single cloud in the sky). Approx. 1 minute later (7:01pm) a typical commercial jet/airplane (i.e. 747) appeared in the sky and was passing overhead. It looked cool in the all blue empty sky so I aimed my camera phone and took a pic. As soon as I pressed the shutter I saw in the corner of my naked eye (and on the screen of phone) a object approx. the same size as the tail of the 747, moving very rapidly from left to right, at least 2 - 3 times faster than the airplane. By the time I tried to take a second picture it was gone from view over the horizon.
I wish I had my real camera instead of the 1 megapixel camera phone but I am relieved to know I captured the object. I hope this can help UFOlogy(gists) and it is added to a confirmed Unidentified/Unexplained phenomenon of flying objects/crafts.
One other thing I would like to add is,  it appeared as if there were definitely 1 or maybe 2 round portholes you could just see with the naked eye.
Please any one interested in having this/my photo analyzed, studied, researched, etc. I welcome you to contact me.


This case is under investigation by MUFON New York.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment