Monday, May 23, 2011

Latest UFO Sightings - 18. 05. 2011 UFO´s over Nürnberg, Langwasser! (With close ups!)

UFO 2011 Videos

And again, two more UFO sightings from today over Nuermberg, Langwasser!

#1., @ 15:27:42 pm and #2., @ 17:28:32 pm but this time, I´ve made some close up views. I´ve forgot that, my camera´s able to do that ;-))

(@ 19:41 pm, I´ve filmed another one going in that same direktion as these two were. But that klip´s not on here. For now, I won´t be uploading anymore of those, since they´re not such of a big deal but should there be other interesting sightings and UFO formation´s being, I´ll be glad to upload them for you!)

1 comment:

  1. I told you to down load it and then upload it here because I was going to remove it ! And please remove the word, Langwasser because thats very dangerous due to the many Helicopters appearing!!
    I´ll make you a new one if you like.

    ReplyDelete