Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UFO 2011 - UFO Sighting in the United States

Colorado Diamond Craft
 

BAYFIELD -- We were camping at the Pine Creek Campsite on May 13, 2011, where two of our party of four had previously witnessed UFOs/strange lights in the sky. At the moment it appeared we were actually watching the sky for any strange objects. The craft appeared in the gap between two peaks, which is slightly west of true north. It was excessively bright and because a member of our party yelled out to get our attention. Planes generally travel from northeast to southwest or reverse in line with Denver, but this was totally different.
Initially, it looked like a single an excessively bright light WAY brighter than any other plane or star. As it drew closer the white light separated into three smaller white lights in a perfect line with a red light hovering above it. Presumably, this was the top of the craft as it seemed to be descending.
The truly interesting thing about this craft was that it was incredibly low – perhaps even 500 feet or less above our heads. It flew directly overhead and seemed to bank slightly before disappearing into the south - perhaps over Vallecito Reservoir. I wasn't quite scared - more awestruck actually, but I did have the presence of mind to attempt to take two photographs, neither of which showed anything distinct. As it passed overhead and banked a craft with small lights lined all four sides, delineating the diamond shape and showing the outline of the craft. From our vantage point we could see the underside of the thing which seemed to have four or five red lights (one at each corner and one in the center) and a series of three or four round white lights in the front and four slit-like lights toward the back.
It moved slowly and took about thirty seconds to travel across the sky. It made a low, rumbling roar, but did not resemble a plane in any other way. It seemed pretty big – at least as big as a jet, maybe bigger. About an hour and one-half later, another craft appeared from the same general area and traveled the same general path. It seemed exactly the same: appearing as an extraordinarily bright single white light and then showing us the three white it became clear that this was a lights and single red light as it drew near. It was very low and once again there were small white lights around the perimeter, three or four white lights at the front and three slit-like lights in the back. The only difference was that the five lights at the corners were green and not red.
Note: This object was not on the same flight path as any of the planes that we had observed in the sky, and, most importantly, it was far, far lower. I did a bit of research and discovered that there are nearby airports that could support a craft of that size. Also, for the record, it was NOT the stealth. I've seen the stealth at close range and it looked nothing like this. There were also lights and orbs and other "visual anomalies" in the sky that night and those will be noted in the final question section. Green Bay (Wis.) News Talk radio 97.5 FM and 1360 AM (UF)

Hawaii Pencil Shaped Light

 WAIPAHU – On May 13, 2011, at 5:35 AM, we saw a round light like a plane at a distance, but bigger and brighter one that didn't move. The light became pencil shaped and it started to glide slowly to the west and descended a little bit as it moved until I could no longer see it as the houses at the end of my street blocked its view. UFOINFO Sighting Report

Illinois Amber Light

I woke up around 2:40 AM, and went outside to have a smoke; looking east I observed an extremely bright amber color light behind the trees at a distant. I observed it for seven minutes when it started heading westbound. As it moved it seemed to dip down then go back up a little higher. It kept moving when all of the sudden a plane flew by between the object and me. The amber ball seemed to mimic the aircraft passing by, and the unknown craft then started heading my way.
 I have seen plenty planes in my life to know that the sudden change of direction for this craft was not typical of a jet liner. It headed my way and zoomed just about 1000 feet short of where I was and headed northwest. I was able to video a five minutes of the sighting, but I don’t have a source to upload my video. I was using a Cannon Elura, which is an older model video camera. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Iowa Orange Light

NEW SHARON -- I was walking home from a friend's house on May 10, 2011, on a very dark night and looked up at the moon and saw this brilliant orange light. It was about the height of an average air plane so that is what I thought it was at first. It only took me two seconds until I realized it was a UFO. It moved at the exact pace of an air plane but after I took a picture of it with my phone (which did not come out very well) there were three lights flashing on the back side of the orange light. The colors were white, green, and blue.
Later there was white light flashing at the tip making out a cone shape. I was nervous, panicked, and ran the rest of the way home. When I got to the back door I stopped to see if it was still there. Next to the flying object was another flashing light that was very still, but it had a very dim and thin ring around it. I ran inside and got a digital camera but I never used this camera before so I had trouble turning it on. By the time I got it working I ran back outside to take a picture, but the orange light and the still saucer were gone. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Kentucky UFO Hotbed
 
LEXINGTON -- Did you know Kentucky is considered a "hotbed" for UFO sightings? According to the state director of MUFON, an organization that investigates the sightings, our state just may be a very popular destination for advanced alien life.
"We cover hundreds of cases in Kentucky every year," said David MacDonald, a commercial pilot and the state director of the Mutual UFO network, a group of about 1,000 trained investigators who look into reported UFO sightings. "Ninety percent of the sightings are easily explained, by an aircraft, a satellite, a little alcohol, but 10 percent of those will knock your socks off."
Explaining the unexplainable obviously isn't easy. MacDonald says, “There were ten UFO sightings reported to MUFON in Lexington alone last year; though a bulk of the reports his organization investigate originate in eastern parts of the sate”.
MacDonald, however, adds that one report from a trucker two years ago who was traveling on U.S. 60 stands out. "This thing comes up goes around him it's a triangular craft," he said. "Next thing he knows, his lights go out, truck dies. He's dead in the water."
MacDonald said MUFON got confirmation from the power company there were unexplained rolling blackouts in the area at the time of the sighting by the trucker. MacDonald said a lot of the sightings end up being military aircraft being secretly tested - the Stealth Bomber was the subject of UFO reports for years before it was publicly revealed - but the rest?
MacDonald isn't alone when he says he's convinced there is other life "out there." Back in September, seven former Air Force officers held a press conference in Washington claiming that they witnessed UFOs causing malfunctions at U.S. nuclear weapons facilities.” See MacDonald’s video http://www.lex18.com/player/?video_id=13228
Massachusetts Amber Lights

NEW BEDFORD -- At 10:15 PM, on May 8, 2011, twelve amber colored lights were seen in the northern sky under a complete cloud cover. These lights moved in reverse "C" pattern. They moved erratically, but slower than an airplane. They were completely silent. No engine noise was heard. Gradually the lights blinked out and the sky was empty. These lights were lower in the sky than an airplane would be flying, and the lights were not blinking at all for five minutes. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

Missouri UFO Shooting
PACIFIC -- On May 7, 2011, witnesses report watching aircraft shooting at a group of twenty UFOs moving overhead at 11 PM. "We saw them fly in straight lines and would turn unlike any aircraft, moving slowly and then stop and then just dart away. We also saw one fly right over our house glowing bright white."
"We also saw some kind of aircraft chasing a few of them and even what looked like the aircraft was shooting at it. I saw flashes from the plane in the direction of the UFO.” This lasted maybe 30 seconds, and then the plane flew off. You could see the difference between the UFOs and the planes. We saw many of aircraft fly around the area for quite some time during and after the event. Thanks to MUFON CMS



ST. JOSEPH --I saw a diamond shaped object in the sky 40 miles north of Kansas City on April 12, 2011. I work nights so the stars are my entertainment. Basically when I was taking the trash out I noticed an odd looking star so I took pictures of it at 1:45 AM, and this is what I discovered when I got home and put it on a bigger screen. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.ufosnw.com
New Jersey Black Circler Object Near Cessna
HILLBOROUGH -- On May 12, 2011, as I was walking to the cashier with my mother who was buying flowers, I see a Cessna plane over my head to the east. The aircraft makes a left turn, a few seconds later it turns right towards the airport and I can see a little black circler object a few inches away from the Cessna. They are moving south together and then the UFO disappears. I was excited when I saw it. It was my third sighting of a UFO. Thanks to MUFON CMS
New York Webcam UFOs
 
NEW YORK CITY -- I captured a cylinder shaped object on this Weird New York web cam site. Allot of you non-believers are saying that these lights are planes lining up to land at Newark Airport or JFK Airport? Listen to me they are not stacking these so called planes this close together in order to clear them for landing. When I see the UFOs its late at night at 11 PM, midnight, 1 or 2 or 3 AM. I live by Newark Airport and there aren't so many flights coming in that late at night or in that type of pattern. After 911, there is restricted air space around NYC? Look at the craft in these pictures, these are not airplanes or helicopters these are craft that look like UFOs that are far more advanced craft than you could ever dream about! Thanks to MUFON Thanks to MUFON CMS
Oregon Orb
 


LAKE OSWEGO -- My first picture of an awesome sunset was taken facing southwest on April 28, 2011, at 7:50 PM. I noticed an orb hovering high in the sky that seemed to drift. The orb's radiance was visually dampened by the sun's powerful rays, though captured well by camera. I then drove to a higher vantage point facing west. Again the orb was present though I realized with my directional change I realized there were actually two orbs!
Note: The photos were taken with a Samsung SGH-T959 Cell phone camera with a maximum resolution of 5 million pixels. Analysis indicated that the photo has been edited by the witness, but it appears that the editing involved adjusting characteristics of the photo and that the orb was not added. It is important to note this is not a lens flare because the witness saw the orb. However, the orb could have other explanations but no bright planet such as Venus was visible at the time of the sighting. The object was not a weather balloon because the local weather balloon launch from Salem, Oregon was three hours before the sighting. Perhaps it could have been another type of balloon? Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.ufosnw.com
South Carolina Orange Light

MYRTLE BEACH -- We are staying at the Admiral Inn on May 13, 2011. At about 30 degrees over the ocean, I saw an orange light appear in the sky for just a few seconds. When it faded two more of these lights appeared on either side of where the original was located. The lights were lower than any cloud cover would have been. About ten minutes later, they re-appeared suddenly farther north along the coast. After a few seconds they were gone. The light was suddenly bright and I have never seen anything like it. My wife was on the balcony with me and looked to where I was pointing. She missed the original light but saw the two when it faded and the one farther north. The photo was taken over Miami,but the lights are similar. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Tennessee Disc Video

My son and I were working on his car when I noticed a small obscure object emerging from clouds. As my son watched the object, I went inside and retrieved binoculars. Upon returning, we saw a metallic, copper colored(with darker burned spots) perfect disc shaped object. It slowly moved toward us, and I retrieved an old VHS camcorder, and began taping. My son and wife watched thru binoculars, as it performed complex maneuvers moving toward us. I recorded a perfect disc shaped object with absolutely no features, that reflected sunlight, silent and demonstrating controlled flight for 15 minutes.
I called the FAA control tower at the Tri Cities airport but their radar only picked up planes with a transponder.  The object moved against the wind and the film was shown to Dr Bruce Macabee for analysis. Macabee's surmised the object was some 35 feet in diameter and had an aspect ratio of 6 to 1with flight characteristics which defied laws of physics. Thanks to http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=latest_reports
Texas Boomerangs
MCKINNEY –- My wife and I were just leaving about 7:30 PM, on May 5, 2011, when we saw two boomerang shaped UFOs in the west looked like they were over US 75. A line of thunderstorm had just passed through the area and it was still raining lightly. We pulled into the grocery store parking lot and watched two boomerang white clouds with sharp tips instead of round.

The two white boomerangs  were sitting at an angle with the right side of the boomerang higher than the left. We watched them for several minutes and they did not move. Then it looked like they just receded into the clouds and were obscured from our view. They may have been 100 feet or more from wing tip to wing tip and twenty feet thick in the middle. We felt excited and that maybe they were looking back at us. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Utah Black Circles
 


I had been driving my car when my daughter saw a very weird cloud that looked like a tornado so we took a picture with my phone. Later that night we downloaded it to our computer and saw all these black circles and some strange lights on the right in the image. There were about ten of them. A negative shows that they are a solid mass. This is very exciting Thanks to MUFON CMS

Washington Formation

 

SEATTLE -- I'm a 43 year old graphic artist, and I made this Photoshop interpretation of the sighting I had on April 30, 2011. Please note that this is NOT a real photo, but was drawn immediately after the sighting while my memory was very fresh.
At 11:40 PM, I stepped out on my rooftop deck to take in the panoramic view of Seattle and southwest I noticed a V-shaped squadron of seven pale whitish objects rapidly emerge from behind a cloud. They were flying toward the northeast at a very high rate of speed for their apparent very high altitude. The squadron was about the size of my index and middle fingers held at arm's length. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com/

West Virginia Cigar
The witness is convinced that the long, cigar-shaped object seen "streaking" across the bright, sunny sky was not a military aircraft on May 13, 2011. He states, "It was a very long-distance away, but I could still tell its shape and color." The witness stated, "The color was bright silver and was shiny as if it was illuminated and was streaking into the clouds, and never returned to the other side." Thanks to MUFON CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment