Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mysterious Lights (UFO) over Utah County Jan. 27th 2012

Recent UFO Videos - Latest UFO Videos January 2012

If you saw these lights and were wondering what it was, well guess no more. This "UFO" was launched as part of a contest to expose the logo for the website "Freelancer.com".
This "UFO" was launched on Friday January 27th from my back yard in Lehi, Utah. Although the video is short, I was able to track it and follow it for nearly fourty five plus minutes as it slowly drifted south over American Fork and down the East side of Utah Lake towards Prove and Spanish Fork. After it began drifting to the East I quit tracking it.

Basically it was a piece of steel wire with wooden dowels as cross beams, I used about 16 feet of blue LED strip tape, and four cheap "LED projectors" with the LED light unit pulled out. My blue lights weren't long enough to complete the circle, so I just filled the gap with a small multicolor LED light string. I then hung the Freelancer logo underneath. KSL news ran a story on it Saturday night, the 28th. Both in the 6 o'clock, and 10 o'clock broadcasts, and is already creating quite a bit of buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment