Wednesday, February 1, 2012

UFO over Voss 24 january 2012

Latest UFO Videos - Latest UFO Sightings 2012

Uploaded by on Jan 28, 2012
 
UPDATE: So apparently this is a satelitte from the russian version of GPS; Glonass, according to some commenter and also from emails I have received.

I was making a timelapse of the auroras, and after I noticed this object in my pictures. It differs from the other moving objects wich are satellites and meteorites, because these are moving at much more speed than this object. Also, it differs from airplanes because these have strong blinking lights. The timespan of the moving object from start to end is 23 minutes. I dont really think if it was a satellite you could observe one for 23 minutes?
It is no planet, or star, since our planet is spinning like how you see the stars are moving, and the object is going the other way.
I just really wonder what it could be, any suggestions? What Im really thinking it is some kind of slow moving satellite, but I dont know. I really hope it is friendly aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment